Anchor Legendairy Dream Contest Terms and Conditions
1. Organizer & Eligibility
- Anchor Legendairy Dream Rewards (“the Contest”) is organized by Anchor Food Professionals, a division under Fonterra Brands Malaysia (“the Organizer”).
- The Contest is open to all residing in Malaysia except for those stipulated in paragraph 1.3 below. For Malaysians below the age of 18, prior consent from their legal guardian must be obtained (“Eligible Contestant”)
- The following group of people shall not be eligible to participate in the Contest:
a) Employees of the Organizer; and/or
b) Any business within Fonterra Brands Malaysia, their affiliates or anyone else professionally associated with this Contest and/or
c) Their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses); and/or
d) Representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of the Organizer (including its affiliates and/or related companies), and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses).
2. Contest Duration
- The Contest starts from 1 September 2021 at 12.00am and closes on 31 December 2021 at 11.59pm (“Contest Period”). The Organizer may at its sole and absolute discretion amend the Contest Period at any time without prior notice to any party whatsoever. Unless otherwise varied to the contrary by the Organizer, any participation in the Contest shall be governed by the Terms and Conditions set out herein which shall remain in full force and effect at all times. Entries received outside the Contest Period shall automatically be disqualified.
3. How to Participate?
To participate, Eligible Contestants must comply with each of the following:
- Step 1: Purchase selected Anchor Dairy food and beverages with minimum spend of RM8 in a single receipt from Anchor Food Professional’s participating F&B outlets.
- Step 2: Scan the QR code on the tent card displayed at the cashier at Anchor Food Professional’s participating restaurant/bakery/cafe to access the official contest websitehttps://dreamwithanchor.com
- Step 3: You will be prompted to register for Anchor’s Legendairy Dream Reward Cards Contest, thereafter you will receive your digital rewards card via SMS andemail. Select the grid on your digital rewards card to upload your dine-in / delivery receipt. The participating dish/product name (i.e. the Anchor Cheesy Ball) must be clearly listed on the outlet’s Official Receipt number with date of purchase stated during the contest period.
- Step 4: Once you have submitted your Official Receipt, , you will receive a star and your mission will be marked as completed.
- Photo submission of Official Receipt must meet the following criteria:
a) Photo must clearly show the transaction amount, date of purchase, name of outlet, Official Receipt number, and participating dish/product name (i.e. Anchor Dairy dishes).
- Photos must meet minimum visual quality standards. Visible miring, dithering, graininess, blurriness, overexposures, compression artefacts or other degradations to image clarity will not be accepted and will be disqualified. The Organizer’s decisions are final.
4. How to Win Digital Prizes, Guaranteed Prizes and the Grand Prize?
All potential winners for Digital Prizes, Guaranteed Prize and the Grand Prize will be selected via a computer random system and verified by the Organizer. Selected winners will be contacted through the mobile number and e-mail provided.
The winners will receive the following:
- Digital Gadget Prizes
Upon completion and collection of all nine (9) stars on Anchor’s Legendairy Dream Reward Cards, participants will be eligible to win only ONE (1) digital gadget throughout the contest period:
- Sonic Gear Moby P5000 Bluetooth Speaker
- Edifier P26 Earphones
- Xiaomi Mi Compact Bluetooth Speaker 2
- JBL JR POP Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Cliptec Min II BTW306D Bluetooth True Wireless
- Pineng Power Bank PN983 10000mAh PN-983 Powerbank
- Mini Pro 4 HiFi Wireless Earphone Bluetooth Earpods
- YHD15 Aluminum Bluetooth Speaker
- XiaomiMi Smart Band 4 XMI-MISBAND4-BK
- MiniBeam Ultra Portable Mini LED Pico Projector
- The organizer reserves the right to amend, remove or replace the digital gadget prize at any given time without prior notice to the user.
- All Prizes are given on an “As is” basis and are not exchangeable, transferable, or redeemable for cash, credit, other items, or voucher, in part of in full. The Organizer makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with respect to the Prizes and shall not be responsible nor liable for any problems and/or damage there to or arising there from.
- Each winner is entitled to only ONE Digital Gadget prize and ONE prize in the Grand Prize Draw.
- All entries must be received by the Organizer viahttps://dreamwithanchor.com during the Contest Period. The winners for the Guaranteed Prizes, Digital Gadget Prizes and Grand Prize Draw will be announced/published weekly via three platforms:
- Facebook Page :https://www.facebook.com/AnchorFoodProfessionalsMY/
- Instagram Page :@anchorfp.my
- The winners of the Contest will be notified via e-mail and WhatsApp, and is subject to the following:
- Weekly prizes, the Grand prize, and Consolation prizes winners will be delivered to the winners according to the delivery addresses submitted.
- The Organizer reserves the rights to disqualify the selected winner that fails to be contacted after three attempts within five working days.
- All winners must provide the original Official Receipt submitted for the Contest as proof of purchase for verification. Failing which, the winning entry will be disqualified.
5. The Organizer reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with alternative prizes of similar value, at any time without prior notice. All prizes are given on an “As is” basis and are non-transferable to any other person.
6. Entries must be received by the Organizer by 31st Dec 2021 11:59pm. Entries received after the stipulated time will be disqualified and ineligible for consideration for prizes.
7. The Contestant is responsible for any and all taxes payable as a result of a Prize being awarded or received (if applicable).
8. In the event that the Contestant chooses not to accept a Prize, the Prize shall be forfeited and the Prize which will be dealt with according to the absolute discretion of the Organizer.
9. All Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the Contestant and are awarded by the Organizer and/or sponsors without any warranty of any kind express or implied. The Contestant shall execute a deed of release and indemnity in a form prescribed by the Organizer, if so required, in order to receive the Prize.
10. The Eligible Contestants and/or winners are fully responsible for any injuries, damages or claims as a result of or arising from their participation in the Contest, usage of their prize and/or collection of their prize. All transportation, accommodation, personal cost and/or any other costs and/or any other related expenses that are incurred to participate in this Contest and/or to redeem the prize are the sole responsibility of the Eligible Contestants and winners.
11. The Organizer reserves the absolute right to disqualify any individual that it determines to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in breach or potential breach of the Contest’s Terms and Conditions, at any time without prior notice.
12. Repeated, suspicious and fraudulent entries will be automatically voided and marked as ineligible. Participants who violate the contest T&C will automatically be disqualified from receiving the Weekly Digital Prizes, Cash Prizes and the Grand Prizes.
13. The Organizer’s decision on selection of winners is final, conclusive and binding. No correspondence or dispute will be entertained.
14. Retention of original Official Receipt for verification purposes.
- The Organizer, its related and associated companies, and its agencies and companies associated with the Contest disclaim any and all liability arising from the Contest and will not be responsible or held liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) resulting from any contestant’s participation in the Contest, redemption and/or usage of the prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- By participating in the Contest, all Eligible Contestants agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Organizer harmless from and against any suits, claims, losses, damages and expenses, including reasonable legal fees that may be arise from or in connection with the Contest.
15. Right of the Organizer
- All entries will be the property of the Organizer and the Eligible Contestants will not claim, use, or exploit the entries for any purpose by any means at any time. By entering the Contest, each Eligible Contestant agrees that the Organizer reserves the right to publish, use the names and/or photographs of the Eligible Contestants and/or winners as material for advertising and/or publicity purposes without payment or prior notice, and further agree that by entering the Contest, the Eligible Contestants and /or the winners waive all rights associated with the image they have submitted for the contest. Eligible Contestants shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
- By entering the Contest, each Eligible Contestant is deemed to have read, understood all the Terms and Conditions of the Contest and they are fully and unconditionally agreed to be bound by it (as varied or changed). The Organizer reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions where necessary for legal, technical, or commercial reasons and any such amendments shall be effective on the posting of the Contest website. Please check these terms and conditions regularly to see if there have been any changes.
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the Contest at any time without prior notice in the event that it becomes not capable of running as planned, technically interfered or corrupted, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organizer, despite the best efforts of the Organizer.
- Any terms and conditions applicable to the Contest which is illegal, prohibited, or unenforceable under any law or regulation shall be ineffective to the extent of such illegality, voidness, prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed under the laws of Malaysia. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version, the English version shall prevail to the extent of such inconsistency